Surface Disinfectant Cleaner McKesson Alcohol Based Liquid 24 oz. NonSterile Bottle Alcohol Scent Count of 1 By McKesson
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- McKesson Germicidal Solution
- Used to clean, sanitize and disinfect in a hospital, medical or surgical setting
- Provides a way to effectively clean and disinfect hard, non-porous environmental surfaces
- General purpose cleaner, deodorizer and disinfectant to be used where control of cross-contamination from treated surfaces is of prime importance
- Aids in the reduction of cross-contamination from treated surfaces
- Ready-to-use solution requires no mixing or diluting except for ultrasonic or manual cleaning
- This product kills the following organisms in 10 seconds on pre-cleaned soft surfaces at room temperature when used as directed: Enterobacter aerogenes, Staphylococcus aureus. This product kills the following organisms in 10 seconds on pre-cleaned hard, non-porous non-food contact surfaces at room temperature when used as directed: Enterobacter aerogenes, Staphylococcus aureus. This product kills the following organisms in 1 minute on pre-cleaned hard, non-porous food contact surfaces at room temperature when used as directed: Escherichia coli E.coli, Staphylococcus aureus.
- This product kills the following bacteria in 2 minutes on pre-cleaned hard, non-porous surfaces at room temperature when used as directed: Acinetobacter baumannii, Escherichia coli – with ESBL (E. coli), Enterobacter aerogenes, Carbapenem-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae (CRKP), Listeria monocytogenes, Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Mycobacterium bovis BCG (tuberculosis) (TB), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Serratia marcescens, Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus, Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE).
- This product kills the following viruses* in 2 minutes on pre-cleaned hard, non-porous surfaces at room temperature when used as directed: Avian Influenza A Reassortant Virus (H3N2), Swine Influenza A Virus
- (H1N1), Rotavirus, Hepatitis B Virus* (HBV), Hepatitis C Virus* (HCV), Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV-2), Human Immunodeficiency Virus* (HIV-1) (associated with AIDS), Influenza A Virus Strain A2/Hong Kong, Rhinovirus. This product kills the following fungi in 2 minutes on pre-cleaned hard, non-porous surfaces at room temperature when used as directed: Trichophyton interdigitale (Ringworm).
- *HIV-1, HBV and HCV Precautions: This product kills HIV-1, HBV and HCV on pre-cleaned hard, non-porous surfaces/objects previously soiled with blood/body fluids in health care or other settings in which there is an expected likelihood of soiling of hard, non-porous surfaces/objects with blood/body fluids, and in which the surfaces/objects likely to be soiled can be associated with the potential for transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1) (associated with AIDS), Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), and Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Special instructions for cleaning against HIV-1, HBV and HCV on surfaces/objects soiled with blood/body fluids: Personal Protection: Specific barrier protection items to be used when handling items soiled with blood or body fluids are disposable latex gloves, gowns, masks and eye coverings. Cleaning Procedure: Blood and body fluids must be thoroughly cleaned from surfaces/objects before disinfection. Contact Time: Allow hard, non-porous surfaces to remain wet for 2 minutes to kill HIV-1, HBV and HCV.
- Fast-acting solution packaged in 24-ounce spay bottle for efficiency
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More