- 100% Natural Cotton
- 100% Natural Cotton & Eco-Friendly, Hypoallergenic, Chlorine/Dioxin Free, No Chemicals, Viscose or Rayon
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, Lab Tested
- Individually Wrapped
- Let's save the planet, by using cotton products, you are contributing to the prevention of tree felling to obtain cellulose pulp.
Maxim Natural Cotton Ultra Thin Pantiliners are:
a) 100% Natural Cotton for an extra soft feel.
b) Chlorine, Dioxin, Viscose/Rayon, Perfume and Plastics free to keep our products as Chemical free as possible.
c) Hypoallergenic to keep your skin 100% irritation free.
d) Cellulose Wood Fluff Pulp Free to keep our earth safe by saving trees.
e) Unscented with no Fragrances used to be Allergy Free.
f) Individually wrapped for your carrying convenience.
Maxim pads are made with 100% Certified Organic Cotton absorbent Core. They are Viscose or Rayon free to reduce the risk of irritation & Allergy. No Chlorine or Dioxin are used in our entire bleaching process.
- Special Cotton Interlace Cover Sheet
- 100% Natural Cotton Absorbent Core
- Impermeable, Breathable Leak Protection Back Layer
- Adhesive Strip
- Individually Wrapped
To Use: Peel plastic wrap off the pad, center pad and press down onto panty.
To dispose: Remove pad from panty. Roll or fold into plastic wrap of the new pad and properly dispose.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.