Suggestions Special Note
- Acoustically correct, provides superior transmission of ultrasound waves
- Completely aqueous, will not stain clothing, damage equipment or irritate skin
- Acoustically correct for the broad range of frequencies used
- Hypoallergenic, bacteriostatic
- No formaldehyde
- Exclusive dual-viscosity formula allows SCAN to be applied as a gel and scan as a fluid
- For medical ultrasound procedures when a less-viscous gel is desired
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.