Shine all day, every day. Mineral Fusion’s Vibrant Shine Conditioner keeps your mane as lustrous as possible with a mega-nourishing duo of Panthenol and light-reflecting minerals for max shine factor. Deeply hydrating Argan and Sunflower Oil polish hair for silkiness beyond comparison.Product Benefits
- Natural light-reflecting minerals increase shine.
- Pair up with Mineral Fusion Vibrant Shine Shampoo for double the shine.
- Natural ingredients deeply hydrate, smooth, and add a glowy sheen.
- Nourishing botanicals feel good on your hair (and conscience).
- Bursting with shine-enhancing, hair-loving hydration.
Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Stearalkonium Chloride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Amodimethicone, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Malachite Extract, Smithsonite Extract, Rhodochrosite Extract, Hematite Extract, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil*, Chamomile Recutita Leaf Extract, Zinc Oxide, Mica, Sodium Benzoate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Natural Fragrance.
* Certified OrganicSuggestions
Smooth over freshly washed hair. Leave on for 1-2 minutes. Rinse.Disclaimers:
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More