MANUFACTURER: PRESTIGE BRANDS.
INDICATIONS:Murine ear drops for ear wax relief drops
For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excessive ear wax.
- Carbamide peroxide ear wax removal aid.
- Safe, fast-acting formula.
- Doctor Recommended.
- pH Balanced.
Contains: Carbamide Peroxide (6.5%) (Ear wax removal aid)
Alcohol (6.3%), Anhydrous Glycerin, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Citrate, Tartaric Acid
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Tilt head sideways and place 5 to 10 drops into ear. Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal.
- Keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in the ear.
- Use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor. Any wax remaining after the 4-day treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm (body temperature-water, using a soft bulb syringe. (not included)
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Do not insert syringe tip into ear canal: When the ear canal is irrigated, the tip of the ear syringe should not obstruct the flow of water leaving the ear.
- For use in the ear only.
- Do not use: if you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear or are dizzy; consult a doctor.
- If you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum or after ear surgery, unless directed by a doctor.
- Or for more than 4 consecutive days.
- When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if excessive ear wax remains after use of this product for 4 consecutive days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If accidental contact with eyes occurs, flush eyes with water and consult a doctor.
HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.