Are you home sick with the cold or the flu? Don’t let congestion ever trouble you with Nasal Irrigation Device Adult Nasaline. This nasal rinsing structure swabs away annoying mucous, crusty secretions or allergens, and provides temporary relief from symptoms associated with the flu, allergies, colds and other sinus related infections are simply cleared away. It cleans and calms the nasal passage thereby helping with any irritation that may arise. It also moisturizes the mucous membranes.
- Is useful in case of allergies
- Provides temporary relief from symptoms of cold and flu
- Rinsing structure
- Helps with nasal irritation
- Moistens nasal membranes
Dosage: Use two (2) full syringes twice in each nostril per rinsing session. Rinse once or twice daily or as recommended by your doctor
Cleaning: Remove the tip, pull out the plunger and flush all three parts with warm water - let air dry
Three easy steps:
- Mix 1 packet (-+ teaspoon) of Nasaline Salt with 1 cup (8 oz.) of warm water
- Extract the saline solution completely into the Nasaline applicator
- Stand (or sit) over a bathroom sink or use in the shower. Put the silicone tip against the nose so that it completely seals the nostril. Breathe normally through the mouth (or say aaaah...) and slowly push the saline solution up into the nostril. Refrain from swallowing... When the saline reaches the back of the nasal cavities, the palate closes automatically by reflex. The saline fills the nasal cavities and proceeds to pour out the other nostril. Perform this process twice in each nostril. Use a tissue to blow out any remaining saline in your nose. Some of the saline can remain in the nose and trickle out later. Tilting your head forward and turning side to side immediately after flushing can prevent this.
Important facts about the saline solution!
Use distilled or fresh clean water or use warm water directly from the tap. The water temperature should be at or close to body temperature - not lukewarm or tepid! The saline solution has the same salt content as the human body (0.9%) - this is called a physiological (or isotonic) saline solution. Note: The proper salt/water ration of the saline solution is very important! If too much salt is used (hypertonic), slight stinging may be felt. In some cases this may be desirable in order to shrink/reduce swelling of the mucous membranes - but this may also dry them out if used for an extended period of time. If less than the prescribed amount of salt is used (hypotonic), a stinging sensation may also be felt and it may swell the mucous membranes. This is not desirable, as you may feel somewhat more congested than you did prior to rinsing.
We do not recommend using regular iodized table salt as the iodine may cause allergic reactions. We also do not recommend using sea salt which may contain algae or pollen
Special Note: Nasaline has many advantages: Easy to use Gentle and comfortable You control the flow Easy to clean Can be used repeatedly as necessary Practical and durable
Precaution: We recommend that you consult your physician before using this product.
Package contains small parts. Keep out of reach of children!
Do no use product if:
- Nasal passage are completely blocked
- You have an acute or new ear infection
- You experience pressure in the ears
Before use, consult your physician if you suffer from any ear or sinus ailments
Keep out of reach of children!
Do not sure product with other persons as you may spread infections
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Nasaline can be safely used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Saline packets ingredients: 99.99% Sodium chloride.
Nasaline salt does not contain any additives or preservatives and is completely safe to use when rinsing the nasal cavities.
Disclaimer: HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.