- For Use with Nasaline and Other Nasal Rinsing Products
- Highly Purified Non-Iodized Salt Specifically Made for Use in Mixing Saline Solution.
- Includes Measuring Spoon!
- Makes 120 Caps of Saline Solution
- No Preservatives or Additives!
We recommend using Nasaline Salt to relieve possible allergic reactions that one might develop from the iodine in store bought iodized salt or the algea frequently found in sea salts. Suggestion:
Mix half (1/2) teaspoon (2.5 g) of Squip Salt in one (1) cup (8 oz) of warm water. Special Note:
99.99% Sodium Chloride. Disclaimer:
HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.