- 1500 Fibrin Units Per Serving
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Enteric Coated (pH-Stable)
- Support for Overall Heart and Blood Vessel Health
- Systemic Enzyme Supplement with Rutin Bioflavonoid Complex
- Used in Japan for Centuries to Support Smoother Blood Flow
Take two (2) tablets, two (2) times daily at least 1 hour before meals, or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Consult physician prior to use if taking blood thinners or anticoagulants. Special Note:
Contains: Soy. Precaution:
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 Tablets Servings Per Container: 60|
| ||Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Nattokinase providing 1,500 FU per serving (20,000 FU/gm)||75 mg||*|
|Rutin Bioflavonoid Complex||100 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Plant fiber, modified cellulose, methacrylic acid copolymer, stearic acid, silica, magnesium silicate, triethyl citrate, magnesium stearate.
HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.