Suggestions Special Note
- McKesson Two-Layer Compression Bandaging System
- Compression bandage system simultaneously absorbs, protects and provides sustained therapeutic compression for up to seven days when applied as directed
- Layer One, Comfort Padding Bandage, is a white, padded compressive bandage, which is pleasantly soft and absorbent and used to provide even, inner padding. It absorbs exudate and redistributes pressure to aid in the management of venous insufficiencies.
- Layer Two, Cohesive Compression Bandage, is a flesh-colored bandage of a cohesive elastic type and has been designed to provide the necessary residual pressure. It provides compression and helps keep the bandage in place.
- Both bandages must be used together and as such they offer a secure, thin, non-slip compression dressing.
- Single Patient Use
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: 8 Kits Per Case
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.