3-in-1 Lotion Lavender Aloe 6 Oz By EO Products
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Made with Plant Extracts Plus Pure Essential Oils
- 3 in 1 for Hands, Face, Body
This versatile lotion is light and moisturizing enough to be used on face, hands and body. Nutrient-rich plant extracts and Vitamin E are combined with soothing Aloe and French Lavender essential oil to leave skin nourished and gently scented. Formulated for every body and priced for every budget. Conveniently sized to bring anywhere. 6 fl oz, packaged in a completely recyclable tube.
|Ingredients: Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sorbitan Olivate, Stearyl Alcohol, Organic Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, EO Organic Herbal Blend [Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Organic Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Organic Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract], EO Essential Oil Blend [Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil], Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate.|
Directions: Use generously on face, hands, and body. Massage in and enjoy soft, sweet smelling skin.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More