- African Mango Irvingia
- Authentic Certified Irvingia
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- For Longer Life
- Weight Management Support†
- With AdipoStat and Integra-Lean
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian CapsuleServings Per Container:60
||Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value
|AdipoStat Proprietary Blend
[Sphaeranthus inducus extract (flower heads) and Garcinia mangostana extract (fruit rind)]
|Integra-Lean African Mango (Irvingia gabonensis) proprietary extract (seed)
|** Daily Value not established|
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, vegetable stearate.
This product contains No milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains No sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule twice daily 30 minutes before meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
AdipoStat functions via the following mechanisms to support healthy body weight:2
1. AdipoStat targets adipocyte (fat cell) creation.
2. AdipoStat impedes adipocyte growth (adipogenesis).
3. AdipoStat induces fat in adipocytes to break down (lipolysis).
AdipoStats performance in clinical studies indicates it can safely deliver impressive results. In a key study, 30 adults with difficulty maintaining healthy body weight ingested 800 milligrams per day of AdipoStat while following a 2,000 calorie per day diet and were asked to walk just 30 minutes five days a week. A group of equal size was given placebo. After just eight weeks, the AdipoStat group:
* Lost 4.05 inches of harmful belly fat2.0 times the amount lost by the placebo group.
* Experienced a 2.05 drop in body mass index (BMI)3.9 times over placebo.
* Shed 11.4 pounds of total body weight3.7 times over placebo.
These improvements began to emerge after just 14 days. After eight weeks, the AdipoStat group saw a noticeable drop in waist-to-hip ratio, indicating they experienced fat loss in the abdominal area, where excess fat mass is associated with serious health issues. They also exhibited favorably elevated levels of a hormone called adiponectin. Adiponectin sends command signals that determine how big your fat cells get, how much they break down (lipolysis), and how often they are produced (adipogenesis).
A second human clinical trial yielded similar results, confirming AdipoStats beneficial effects.
There are two ways you can easily incorporate AdipoStat into your daily supplement program. The first option is to take Adipostat by itself. The second option enables consumers to obtain the same dose of AdipoStat along with the highly popular Integra-Lean (Irvingia gabonensis). Irvingia operates via additional mechanisms to combat surplus fat storage, including inhibition of glycerol-phosphate dehydrogenase, an enzyme involved in the conversion of glucose and triglycerides into adipocyte fat storage.
This supplement should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Results may vary.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Because this product may lower blood glucose, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are taking glucose lowering medications.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More