Advanced Melatonin Plus 60 tabs By Natrol
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- 100% Vegetarian
- Artificial Flavor
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Drug-Free & Non-Habit Forming
- Helps Promote Sleep and Relaxation
- Helps Reduce Stress & Anxiety
- Nighttime Sleep Aid
- With Fast Dissolve Technology to Help Promote Fast Absorption
- With Theanine
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Tablet Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Dextrose, F-Melt, artificial flavor system (strawberry), stearic acid, beet powder, sucralose
No yeast, milk, egg, soy, glutens, added preservatives
Take 1 tablet, 20 minutes before bedtime. For best results, allow tablet to dissolve in mouth before swallowing. No water necessary.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children
If you are under medical supervision or using any tranquilizers or sedatives, seek the advice of your healthcare practitioner prior to using. Consult your physician before using if you have an autoimmune condition, depressive disorder or are pregnant or lactating. Not for use by individuals under 18 years of age. Do not take when operating machinery or driving a vehicle.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More