- Helps Clear Bronchial Passages and Relieve Mucus Buildup
- With Guaifenesin & Soothing Natural Herbs
Active Ingredient (in each 15 ml tablespoonful)
|Guaifenesin 150 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Black cherry syrup (fructose, natural flavor), citric acid, cocilana bark extract, deionized water, fruit and vegetable juice for color, glycerin, horehound extract, peppermint leaf extract, potassium sorbate, rose hips extract, sodium benzoate, wild cherry bark extract. |
Do not exceed 6 doses in a 24 hour period.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablespoonfuls every 4 hours.
Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1 tablespoonful every 4 hours.
Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.
Tamper-Evident: Do not use if the imprinted seal around the neck of the bottle or the inner foil seal beneath the cap of the bottle is broken or missing.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition..
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Note: Natural color will fade slowly over time.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.