Aller- Aid 90 Vcaps (Case of 3) By Oregon's Wild Harvest
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Gluten Free!
- Herbal Supplement
- Non-GMO Vegetarian Capsules
* Unique Blend of Nutraceuticals and Herbs * Gluten-Free * GMO-Free * Herb Identity Guaranteed * 100% Vegetarian * Pure: No fillers, or other chemicals have been added
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 capsulesServing Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin C (corn-derived ascorbic acid, GMO Free)||250 mg||417%*|
|N-Acetyl Cysteine||300 mg||+|
|Organic Nettle, Freeze-dried tops (Urtica dioica)||150 mg||+|
|+ Daily Value not established|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
Capsule Material Information: • 100% vegetarian • Non-GMO • Natural • Effective at preserving freshness by having low oxygen permeability.
As an herbal supplement, take two capsules twice daily with food.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Do not take products with Quercetin if you are taking prescribed immune-suppressive drugs or Felodipine. Seek the advice of a health care professional if you are taking hormonal estrogen products. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The Contraindications and Potential Drug Interactions information provided on this website is not intended to be all-inclusive. A health care professional should be consulted regarding the use of herbal products. Always keep your Doctor or other healthcare professional informed about the herbal and other dietary supplement products that you are taking.
Although rare, some people may experience allergic reactions while taking Nettles, if individuals are prone to allergies. We recommend starting with one capsule if you have never taken nettle before.
Contraindications: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Do not take products with Quercetin is you are taking prescribed immune-suppressive drugs or Felodipine. Seek the advice of a health care professional if you are taking hormonal estrogen products.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
Been taking Aller-Aid for years - only thing that helps because it reduces inflammation. You can take this even after allergy season starts and it still works - great stuff!!!
Aller- Aid 90 Vcaps by Oregon's Wild Harvest
Aller-Aid is an effective relief for allergy symptoms. It provides a natural remedy for summer allergies.
I am grateful. I found an allergy pill that works very good and all the health food stores I shop at, did not have it and did not know when they would have it in stock again. Every time I find an herb that works, either a store discontinues it, or runs out of it. Thank you so much!