- Est. 1835
- Natural Homeopathic
- Relieves Symptoms of Colds & Flu
- Take at the First Sign of Cold or Flu!
Active Ingredients (HPUS): aconitum napellus 4X 2.5 parts, bryonia alba 4X 2.5 parts, eucalyptus globulus 2X 1 part, eupatorium perfoliatum 2X 2.5 parts, gelsemium sempervirens 4X 2.5 parts, ipecacuanha 3X 2.5 parts, phosphorus 6X 2.5 parts. Lactose based tablets.
Sublingual medication. Place tablets under tongue at least 15 minutes before or half hour after eating, brushing teeth, or drinking anything except water.
Adults & Children 12 years of age & older: At first sign of cold or flu, take 1 tablet every hour and 2 or 3 tablets before going to sleep. As symptoms subside, take 1 tablet every 2 or 3 hours.
Children 2 to 12: Half of the adult dose.
Children under 2: Consult a doctor.
Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
For your protection, this bottle is sealed with a perforated ring around the cap. Do not use if seal is broken.
Consult a doctor if symptoms worsen, do not improve within 7 days, or new symptoms appear. If fever lasts more than 3 days, or if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, difficulty breathing, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor. If cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a rash or persistent headache, consult a doctor. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. Do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More