AlphaSorb-C 90 Vcaps By Now Foods
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- A Dietary Supplement
- Antioxidant Protection*
- Threonic Acid & Alpha Lipoic Acid Enhanced
- Buffered, Bioavailable Vitamin C*
- Transport C-PLUS
Servings Per Container: 90Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Vitamin C (from Threonic Acid Enhanced Buffered Calcium Ascorbate)||500 mg||833%|
|Calcium (from Buffered Calcium Ascorbate)||60 mg||6%|
|Transport C-PLUS (Trademarked blend of Threonic Acid Enhanced Buffered Calcium Ascorbate and Alpha Lipoic Acid)||650 mg||†|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||40 mg||†|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||100 mg||†|
|Acerola Powder (Malpighia punicifolia) (Fruit)||25 mg||†|
|Rose Hips Powder (Rosa canina) (Fruit)||25 mg||†|
|Rutin Powder (Sophora japonica) (Flower Bud)||25 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), Cellulose Powder, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silica.
Take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily, preferably with food. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More