Astragalus 90 Vcaps By Oregon's Wild Harvest
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- 90 Non-GMO Vegetarian Capsule
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth (OTCO)
- Gluten Free!
- Herbal Supplement
- Long-Term Immune Support
- Made with Organic Herb
- Premium Grade Root
* Certified Organic Astragalus * Gluten-Free * GMO-Free * Herb Identity Guaranteed * 100% Vegetarian * Pure: No fillers, or other chemicals have been added. Long-term immune support
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 3 capsulesServing Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Organic Astragalus root (Astragalus membranaceus)||1125 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established|
Capsule Material Information: •100% vegetarian •Non-GMO • Natural • Effective at preserving freshness by having low oxygen permeability.
As an herbal supplement, take three capsules daily with or without food, or as directed by your health care professional.
Traditional Chinese medicine believes the fully developed principal tap root of Astragalus provides a much greater benefit than smaller immature and secondary roots. This supplement contains primarily this fully mature principal tap root of Astragalus that has been grown in the Pacific Northwest on our certified organic farm. Western herbalists began using Astragalus in the 1800s as a tonic. It became more popular in the 1980's an important aid in strengthening the natural defense system of the body. It is presently being studied by researchers at the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in collaboration with the Federal Government's Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) research program. The clinical study will focus on botanicals that affect the immune system of patients with cancer and infectious disease. Note: This does not prove the effectiveness of Astragalus in the treatment of cancer, and we do not advocate the use of herbs for self-treatment for any serious disease without the advice of a qualified health care professional.
Contraindications: Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for use during pregnancy or while nursing, until further research verifies no contraindications. Discontinue if unusual symptoms occur. Do not exceed recommended dose unless under the guidance of a health care professional.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More