- Chlorine Free
- Free of Dyes & Fragrances
- Gets Dishes Sparkling Clean
We disclose all ingredients: Aqua, sodium citrate*, sodium silicate**, ppg-10-laureth-7 (plant-modified synthetic), glycerin*, citric acid*, sodium borate and calcium chloride**, protease*, amylase*, xanthan gum*, sodium hydroxide (mineral-derived), methylisothiazolinone and benzisothiazolinone (synthetic). *Plant-derived. **Mineral. No Phosphates. Trace materials are commonly present in cleaning product ingredients.
This product is free & clear of dyes, fragrances & masking agents
No animal ingredients
Load Dishwasher- Make sure items can be safely washed in a dishwasher. Silver, aluminum and stainless steel should be washed in separate loads to avoid discoloration. Load items with soiled surfaces facing the center and keep taller items away from the center of the bottom rack. Washing full loads conserves water.
Add Detergent- Fill dispenser cup 1/2-2/3 full. Use less detergent for soft water/small loads. For very hard water we recommend using our Rinse Aid.
Safety Information: Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed.
Not tested on animals
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More