B12 Methylcobalamin with Folic Acid 50 lozenges By Nutricology/ Allergy Research Group
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- 3000 -¦g Methylcobalamin with Folic Acid
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Innovative Nutrition
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 LozengeServings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||50 mg||83%|
|Folic Acid||400 -¦g||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||3000 -¦g||50,000%|
Fructose, mannitol, cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, natural cherry flavor, raspberry flavor,
As a dietary supplement, adults place 1 lozenge daily under tongue 30 seconds before swallowing, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Keep in cool, dry place, tightly capped.
California Proposition 65 Warning: Warning. This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More