Baby Nighttime Tiny Cold 125 Tabs By Hylands
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Relief of Runny Nose
- No Artificial Flavors, Dyes or Parabens
- Occasional Sleeplessness Due to Colds*
Safe and effective formula
Uses: Temporarily relieves the symptoms of runny nose and sneezing due to common head colds in children. Children under 6 months of age: Consult a licensed health care professional before using this product. Children 6 months to 1 year of age: Dissolve 2 tablets on tongue every 15 minutes for 4 doses, then hourly until relieved. Children 1 to 3 years of age: Dissolve 3 tablets on tongue every 15 minutes for 4 doses, then hourly until relieved. This Tiny Cold Tablets are very soft and will dissolve almost instantly in the mouth.
Contains no Aspirin, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Pseudoephedrine or Dextromethorphan
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if: symptoms persist for more than 72 hours or worsen.Are accompanied by a high fever (over 101? F). Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More