- AVA - Certified Vegan
- B Vitamins
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- GMP Certified
- Vitamin B Complex with Extra B12 and Pantothenic Acid
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Thiamin (vitamin B1)(as thiamine hydrochloride)||25 mg||1,667%|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||25 mg||1,471%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||25 mg||125%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||25 mg||1,250%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||50 mcg||833%|
|Biotin (as d-Biotin)||300 mcg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||50 mg||500%|
|PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)||25 mg||*|
|Choline (from 25 mg of choline bitartrate)||11 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Cellulose, cellulose (capsule shell), silica, magnesium stearate.
NO: Yeast, corn, wheat, soy, gluten, milk, salt, sugar, starch, preservatives or artificial color.
Adults take one (1) capsule daily with food. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store between 59°-86° F. Keep out of the reach of children.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More