- Dietary Supplement
- EnviroSimplex® Processed Plant Extracts
- Methylfolate 1000 mcg Plus Methylcobalamin B12 50 mcg
- Folate + B12
- The Most Metabolically Active Form
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
In order for B vitamins to be utilized effectively by the body, they must be converted into their metabolically active coenzyme forms. For example, the coenzyme form of folate is 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF). A coenzyme is a naturally occurring compound that partners with specific enzymes in order to help promote a number of beneficial metabolic reactions in the body. Without the coenzyme, the enzyme cannot promote the biochemical reaction that is responsible for our survival. This dual cooperation between coenzyme and enzyme is a process called coenzymated.
Taking B vitamins already in their coenzymated forms allows the body to use them directly. Thus, the amount that is needed by the body is less in order to achieve the same benefits. Biocoenzymated takes it one step further. Using our proprietary EnviroSimplex® technology, we've created a unique biocoenzymated process using organic, farm fresh plant extracts from whole food sources and the coenzyme form of B vitamins. The synergy between the phytochemicals found in these plant extracts and the coenzyme B vitamin optimizes absorption.
The results? Biocoenzymated delivers the most metabolically active nutrients to your cells to utilize most effectively.
Feel the difference.
Quatrefolic® is the metabolically active and coenzymated form of folate. The body cannot make folate on its own and must obtain it from foods or dietary supplements. However, folic acid and also food folate are not biologically active and need to be converted to the metabolically active 5-MTHF. Research has shown that Quatrefolic® results in a 3.1 times higher blood folate concentration of 5-MTHF than regular folic acid. Supports immunity, cardiovascular, neurological, and cognitive health. Helps to support normal early fetal development including the brain and spinal cord, and reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily at least three months prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy. Helps to prevent folate deficiency, produce red blood cells and is a factor in the maintenance of good health.
||Amount Per Serving
|Folate (from (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid (MTHF), glucosamine salt, Quatrefolic)
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)
Other Ingredients: Lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium,*Farm Fresh Factors, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Chew or dissolve 1 tablet per day in the mouth before swallowing or as directed by a health professional.
Non-GMO: Documentation ✔
Mass Spec: Lab Tested ✔
As with any supplement, consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to conceive, or if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, or anticipate a surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More