Also known as vitamin H, biotin is one of the B complex vitamins that help the body convert food into energy.
Product Benefits Biotin can regulate your blood sugar, promote healthy hair, skin, and nails, and help pregnant moms have healthier babies.Suggestions
- Dietary Supplement
- Ultra Potency
- Supports Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails*
- Suitable for Vegetarian & Vegans
- Supports Energy Production*
As a dietary supplement; take one (1) Veg Caps daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a physician. Special Note
No Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Soy, Fish, Shellfish, Nuts, Tree Nuts,Egg, or Dairy. No Artificial Colors, Artificial Flavors or Preservatives. Warnings Between 30 and 100 micrograms (mcg) per day of biotin is often recommended for adolescents and adults. Disclaimers:
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.