- All Natural
- Convenient Concentrated Formula
- Ideal With Electric Toothbrushes
- Use With The Tongue Cleaner
All-natural ingredients. Pure mint oils for lasting fresh breath. Tastes great. Convenient to carry. Refresh your breath during the day.
Glycerin (vegetable), deionized water, silica, hydrogenated starch hydrolysate (natural sweetener), calcium glycerophosphate (natural mineral), thymol, echinacea (echinacea augustifolia), green tea (camellia sinensis), gota kola (centella asiatica), chamomille (chamomilla recutita), aloe vera (aloe barbadensis), golden seal (hydrastis canadensis), menthol, cellulose gum (vegetable), natural mint flavor, azulene (natural color).
Use Pureline Oralcare Breath Gel in these convenient ways.
Mouthwash: For long lasting fresh breath and a healthy mouth, put a desired amount of Pureline Oralcare Breath Gel into your mouth, add water and rinse thoroughly.
Electric/power assisted toothbrushes: After brushing, use Pureline Oralcare Breath Gel to maintain minty fresh breath and a clean, healthy mouth.
With The Pureline OralCare Tongue Cleaner: After flossing and brushing your teeth, distribute Pureline Oralcare Breath Gel onto the tongue. After cleaning, add water and rinse your mouth thoroughly.
Made in the USA without animal testing and contains no animal products.
Produced without animal testing and without animal by-products.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More