- Lightweight and Oil-Free
- Water Resistance
- With Ceramides and Niacinamide
- Developed with Dermatologists
Glycerin, Phytosphingosine, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Ascorbic Acid, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Beeswax, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Bisabolol, Butylene Glycol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Carbomer, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-Ii, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cholesterol, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Peg8 Laurate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Methicone, Methylisothiazolinone, Niacinamide, Pantothenic Acid/Yeast Polypeptide, Peg100 Stearate, Peg8, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Sorbate, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica, Stearic Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate Bht, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trisiloxane, Water, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Oxide.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
· After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
· Immediately after towel drying
· At least every 2 hours
· Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
· Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.
· Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More