- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- For Improved Digestion
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calcium (from di-calcium phosphate)||34 mg||3%|
|Amylase 5,000 DU/g||50 mg||**|
|Bromelain 1,000 GDU/g||50 mg||**|
|Papain 6,000 USP/mg||25 mg||**|
|Betaine Hydrochloride||50 mg||**|
|Papaya, powdered||6.5 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.|
DU (Dextrinizing Unit, GDU (Gelatin Digesting Unit), USP (United States Pharmacopeia)
Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).
Contains milk, soy and wheat (trace amounts).
Contains no artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners; no yeast.
1 tablet per day with or after meals or as directed by a health professional.
Contains no artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners; no dairy or yeast.
Keep out of reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More