- Dietary Supplement
- Great Lemon Taste
- Natural Triglyceride Form
- Pharmaceutical Grade and Distilled for Purity
Vitamin D3 for additional bone, mood, and immune support. Purified Fish Oil with Borage Oil and Vitamin D3.
|Supplement Facts Serving Size: 2 Soft Gels|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Calories from fat||18|
|Total Fat||2.0 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0.4 g||2%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||1000 IU||250%|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)||30 IU||100%|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||270 mg||15%|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||180 mg||10%|
|Other Omega-3s||115 mg||6%|
|Total Omega-3s||565 mg||31%|
|GLA (Gamma-Linolenic Acid)||66 mg||4%|
|OA (Oleic Acid)||160 mg||9%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
�Daily Value not established.
Less than 5 mg of Cholesterol per serving.
|Other Ingredients: Purified deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines), soft gel capsule (gelatin, water, glycerin, natural lemon oil), borage oil, natural lemon oil, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol in sesame oil), d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract.|
Two soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight
Do not take if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
Consult with your physician before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.
Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More