Get the perfect hair style with Condition 3-In-1 Maximum Hold Mousse. This versatile mousse provides maximum hold, volume, and shine, making it the ultimate styling product for all hair types. With its lightweight formula, it won't weigh down your hair, and it's easy to style and re-style throughout the day.
- Provides maximum hold for all hair types.
- Adds volume and shine to your hair.
- Lightweight formula won't weigh down hair.
- Easy to style and re-style throughout the day.
- Versatile product can be used for various hairstyles.
- Comes in a 6 oz can for long-lasting use.
Other Ingredients: Water, Hydrofluorocarbon 152A; Isobutane; Polyquaternium-11; Polyquaternium-4; Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate; Panthenol; PEG-6 Cocamide; Fragrance; Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate; Dimethicone Copolyol; DMDM Hydantoin; Methylparaben.
Directions: Shampoo and towel dry hair. Shake can well. Hold can upside down and dispense an amount the size of a golf ball (more or less depending on hair length). Gently work through hair with fingertips. Do not rinse. Style as usual. For dry hair, apply for a quick styling touch up. Special Note Warnings
Flammable. Do not use near fire or flame. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperatures above 120 f. Keep out of reach of children. Disclaimers:
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.