- Cruelty Free and Vegan
- Family Size
- Leave-In or Rinse-Out for Silky Hair
- Made with More than 70% Certified Organic Ingredients
- Member Organic Trade Association
- Pure & Certified Organic Ingredients
- Signers of the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
*Organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice, behenyl trimonium methosulfate (from rapeseed oil), glyceryl stearate (from coconut oil), sorbitan olivate (from olive oil), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), ethylhexyl palmitate (from coconut oil), carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, dimethyl lauramine oleate (from safflower oil), hydrolyzed wheat protein, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, hydroxyethyl cellulose, *organic symphytum officinale (comfrey) extract, *organic chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, *organic calendula officinalis flower extract, panthenol (pro vitamin B-5), tocopherol (natural vitamin E), sodium benzoate (food preservative), potassium sorbate (food preservative), undecylenoyl glycine (amino acid), capryloyl glycine (amino acid), glycine (amino acid), lavandula angustifolia & chamomilla recutita, citric acid
*Certified Organic Ingredient
100% Vegan. Free of Parabens, SLS & Propylene Glycol. Hypoallergenic.
After shampoo, apply conditioner to hair evenly. Leave-in or rinse-out.
In order to maintain product quality, avoid getting bath or shower water in the product.
As with all bath items, please test a small area of skin if known to have skin allergies.
Keep out of reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More