Daily Fiber Formula Regular Powder 12 Oz By Yerba Prima
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- All Natural Fiber Supplement
- Concentrated Fiber Blend
- GMP Quality
- Supports Digestive Health
Serving Size: 7 grams (1 heaping teaspoon)Servings Per Container: 48
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||5.7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||5.2 g||21%|
|Soluble Fiber||3.5 g|
|Insoluble Fiber||1.7 g|
|Concentrated fiber blend
Psyllium seed husks
Soy fiber (non-GMO)
Apple pectin extract
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
**Daily Value not established.
Psyllium seed husks, soy fiber (non-GMO), oat bran, acacia gum, apple pectin extract. Note: The carbohydrate in this product is primarily non-digestible fiber; digestible carbohydrate is only 1/2 gram per serving.
Adults and children over 12: 1 heaping teaspoon, 1 to 3 times a day. Children 6-12: 1 level teaspoon, 1 to 3 times a day.
Can be used with or between meals. Start by taking 1 serving each day. Gradually increase to 3 servings per day if needed. Stir powder briskly into at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of liquid. Juice, water, soy or rice drink, and milk are all good with Daily Fiber Formula. For easiest mixing, shake in a closed jar. Drink immediately. If product is too thick when consuming, add more liquid and stir. Drinking additional liquid is helpful. If minor gas or bloating occurs, reduce the amount you take until your system adjusts.
Tamper Evident: Do not use this product if printed band around cap or seal under cap is broken or missing.
A very small percentage of individuals, particularly health care providers who have been occupationally exposed to psyllium dust, may develop a sensitivity to psyllium. This sensitivity may result in an allergic reaction. If you experience a strong reaction, with difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep tightly closed to protect from humidity.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More