Introducing DHEA 100 Caps by Life Extension - the perfect supplement to support your overall health and wellbeing. DHEA, or dehydroepiandrosterone, is a hormone produced by the adrenal glands, and it plays an important role in the body's hormonal balance. As we age, our DHEA levels decline, leading to a host of health issues. That's where DHEA 100 Caps come in - to help replenish your body's DHEA levels.
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Promotes healthy mood and mental well-being
- Helps maintain healthy bone density and muscle mass
- Promotes a healthy cardiovascular system
- Supports healthy sexual function
- May help maintain healthy body weight
Serving Size: 1 capsule
||Amount Per Serving
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin, silica.
The exact number of capsules to be taken should be determined by blood testing and the advice of a physician. Generally, take one (1) to three (3) capsules in the morning only. DHEA serum blood tests are suggested 3 to 6 weeks after initiating DHEA replacement therapy to optimize individual dosing. Special Note Warnings
Do not use DHEA if you are at risk for or have been diagnosed as having any type of hormonal cancer, such as prostate or breast cancer. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating. Disclaimers:
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.