- Comfy Stretchy Refastenable Side Panels
- Earth Friendly Diapers
- Jumbo Pack
- Latex-Free, Dye-Free, Perfume-Free
- Made with Renewable Resources
- New & Improved!
- Premium Fit
- Superior Absorbency
Earth's Best Chlorine Free Earth Friendly Disposable Diapers: Size 4
Made from non-chlorine bleached materials
Contains natural absorbant material such as corn and wheat
Made with fewer petro-chemicals
Moisture barrier cuff
Latex-free, dye-free, perfume-free
For babies up to 22-37 lbs.
30 count Ingredients
Reduce Your Environmental Footprint with Earth's Best TenderCare Earth Friendly Diapers
- Made with non-chlorine bleached materials that reduce dioxin pollution released into the environment
- Made with natural absorbent materials such as corn and wheat-annually renewable resources that reduce the use of petro-chemicals
- Non-woven inner and outer cover, made with plant-based renewable resources
How to Use and Dispose of Earth's Best TenderCare Chlorine Free Diapers
Place diaper under baby with tabs in back. Pull front of diaper up to navel. Attach tab from the back panel to special taping surface on front of diaper. Please Note: Too much time in wet or soiled diaper increase your baby's chance of developing diaper rash. To prevent unnecessary skin irritation, change the diaper more frequently and apply Earth's Best Jason Diaper Relief Ointment. Before disposing of your Earth's Best TenderCare Chlorine Free Diaper, please flush all solid waste in toilet and then discard diaper in waste receptacle. Do not flush diaper.
To avoid risk of suffocation, keep plastic bags away from babies and children. Do not place in cribs, beds, carriages or playpens.
Caution: Earth's Best TenderCare Chlorine Free Diapers, like most articles of clothing, will burn if exposed to flame. Always keep your child away from any source of flame. To avoid risk of choking on plastic or padding, do not allow baby to tear the diaper. Choking may result from anything babies might put into their mouths. Discard any diaper which has become torn or unsealed. Please discard the diaper in waste receptacle. Do not flush diaper. There's a small possibility you may notice a gel-like substance on your baby's skin after diaper use. This comes from the diaper padding. Just wipe it off with Earth's Best TenderCare Unscented Baby Wipes or a warm, damp cloth.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More