- Certified Organic by QAI
- Cold Pressed Pure and Unrefined
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Natural Omega 3 Vegan Source
- Omega 3, 6 & 9
- Quality Assurance International Certified Organic
- Since 1947
- Suitable for Vegans
- USDA Organic
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Tablespoon (15 ml)Servings Per Container: About 31|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g||21%**|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||7%**|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||10 g||***|
|Monounsaturated Fat||3 g||***|
|Organic Flaxseed Oil
which typically contains:
Alpha-Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)
|Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)||1667 mg||***|
|Oleic Acid (Omega 9)||1953 mg||***|
|Other Fatty Acids||1004 mg||***|
|**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
***Daily Value (DV) not established.
Cold pressed unrefined organic flaxseed oil.
Free of: Gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablespoon (15 ml) daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and Color.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if neck seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way. Refrigerate after opening.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More