- Natural Treasures*
- Topical Cream
- With MSM and Emu Oil
- Aloe Vera and Vitamin C
Water (aqua), emu oil, propylene glycol, methylsulfonyl methane, dimethicone, C12-15 akyl benzoate, polyacrylamide, C13-14 isoparaffin, laureth-7, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, ethylhexyl palmitate, ethylhexyl stearate, diethylhexyl adipate, coriandrum sativum (coriander) oil, triethanolamine, calcium ascorbate (ester C), glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, salix alba (white willow) bark extract, echinacea purpurea (coneflower) extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract chrysanthemum coccineum (feverfew) flower extract, hypericum perforatum (St. John's Wort) extract, calendula officinalis (marigold) flower extract, tilia cordata (linden tree) flower extract, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, benzoic acid, butylene glycol, fragrance (parfum).
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older. Apply directly to affected area; not more than 3 or 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage tightly
- Do not use in or near the eyes; if product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not use with an electric heating pad
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Conditions worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- A rash or irritation develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More