- Derma E Natural Skincare: Solutions That Work
- Derma E is Family Owned and Operated
- Gluten Free
- Natural Solution: Age Reverse
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Skincare Solutions Natural Ingredients
Contains 5% concentration of fruit acids with a pH balance of 3 for effective exfoliation to help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by gently removing dead skin cells. Ingredients
Water (aqua), glycolic acid, lactic acid, malic acid, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth 20, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate and PEG-100 stearate, cetyl alcohol, xanthan gum, citrus medica limonum (lemon) fruit extract, passiflora incarnata (passion) fruit extract, ascorbyl palmitate (C-Ester), organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil* (.1%), organic camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract* (.1%), dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, potassium sorbate.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA
Never any harmful parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, petrolatum, mineral oil or artificial colors.
After cleansing, apply a generous layer over face and neck before retiring. Leave on overnight and rinse in the morning. Follow with a derma e moisturizer. Use once or twice a week.
Note: Avoid eye area. Sensitive skin may experience mild transient tingling. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More