- The Natural Choice
- Enhances coat While Providing Temporary Relief from Scratching, Itching, Chewing, Bald Belly, Allergies*
Homeopathic remedy provides temporary relief from constant scratching, itching, gnawing, hair loss and bald belly caused by allergies. Helps to detoxify the skin from the inside, leaving the coat thick and shiny. Suggestion:
Dose: Kittens - 5 drops, 3 times daily. Adult Cats - 10 drops, 3 times daily. Multiple cats:5-10 drops per cat in community water. Felines under 1 lbs. 1-2 drops in water, 3 times daily. Acute: In acute cases the doses can be given every 15 minutes for the first hour, every 30 minutes in the second hour, once in the third hour, then reducing to one dose 3 times daily. Chronic: For cases that are not acute, give one dose 3 times daily. Once a response is seen, reduce to twice daily, and eventually once daily. If any reduction in dose or frequency leads to an immediate recurrence of symptoms, return to original dosing and continue a little longer before weaning down. If a remedy is effective and is not reduced, an aggravation of symptoms from overuse may occur. Stopping the remedy for 3 days will reverse the symptoms and treatment can begin with the original dose, weaning down as mentioned above. Special Note:
Ingredients: Apis Mellifica 6c, 30c, 200c, Caladium Seguinum 6c, 30c, Cantharis 6c, 30c, 200c, Culex Musca 30c, Dolichos 6c, Lachesis 200c, Mezereum 6c, 30c, Pulex Irritans 30c, Rhus Toxicodendron 6c, 30c, 200c, Sepia 30c, Urtica Urens 6x, 6c, Staphysagria 6c, Arsenicum Album 6c, 30c, 200c, Hyoscyamus 30c & 200c, Sulphur 6c, 30c, 6x.
HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
Shipping Carriers & Transit Time
- HerbsPro.com ships from (Mon - Fri) 9 AM to 6 PM PST except for weekends and national holidays.Most of our orders are shipped within 3-4 business days.
- HerbsPro.com ships from multiple West & East Coast Warehouses in California and Maryland.
- While we endeavor to make every effort to ensure that accurate shipping estimates are provided on the website, we make no warranty that all items will definitely arrive within said time.
- DHL/FedEx/ USPS Priority - Arrives within 4 – 7 business days from the date of Shipping.
- Orders are shipped only via USPS for delivery to FPO, APO and P.O. Box.
- Orders are shipped only via USPS for delivery to non 48 contiguous states, for example - Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii.
- We ship all international orders via USPS International. Arrives approximately within 10-14 business days from shipping date, depending on customs clearance at the destination country.
- The final mail delivery is handled by the National Postal Service of the Destination.
International Shipping Custom Clearance Policy
It is the Customer's responsibility is to obtain any necessary governmental permission and/or documentation for import approval and verify and pay all import charges, including duties, fees, and taxes.
The status of your order is easy to find.
- Check your Email- You are required to enter an email address during Checkout. You will receive emails updates on the status of your order.
- Visit the website- You can log in to your account at www.herbspro.com, where you will be able to view your order history, including tracking information on the left-hand side of your screen.
- If you cannot trace your order, please contact us by phone at 510-324-2900 (Mon - Fri), 9 AM to 6 PM PST; one of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you. You can also email us at email@example.com
- Unfortunately, items may be delayed for a variety of reasons beyond our control.
- If some part of your order is out of stock for an extended period, we will split the order and ship the in-stock products without delay while placing the remaining item/s on back-order.
- Depending on the availability, we will either ship the back-ordered item/s when available at no extra shipping cost or cancel that item off your order, and you may reorder it again at a later date. Customers will be notified via email for every action that is taken.
Probiotics Shipping Instructions|Cold-Pack Service
- Probiotics are kept refrigerated to ensure their maximum freshness. We ship probiotic products in an iced Styrofoam package.
- We use expedited domestic shipping methods to ship this product. We might hold your order and ship it on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday to use FedEx 3 day Air to deliver the package.
- We do not ship on Thursday/Friday to ensure that your order is not lying in a hot shipping carrier warehouse during weekends.
- International orders are not shipped in the Styrofoam package.
All your orders are secure now, you can buy order protection while placing the order on Herbspro.com, Its an additional item at checkout. There’s no extra application process or forms to fill out, customers just checkout and are instantly protected against items.
- Delivered Not Received
- Damaged Item
- Lost in Transit
- Wrong Item
If one of these issues has occurred please submit a claim on orderprotection.com
We highly recommend that you purchase the orderprotection.Com shipping insurance. If your order is lost, stolen, damaged in transit, or the wrong item has been sent and you did not purchase the insurance you will be refunded in the form of store credit minus the shipping cost or we can send a replacement, additional shipping charge may apply.
Returns & Refund Policy
HerbsPro.com wishes to make your shopping experience with us pleasant and completely satisfactory. To ensure your satisfaction, we offer a "No Questions" 30-day return policy. Please review our Returns policy.
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.