Suggestions Special Note
- Special 1/16%XE2%X80? neoprene provides comfortable uniform compression to injured proximal interphalangeal or PIP joint while permitting the early range of motion critical for joint healing
- To accelerate healing process and prevent joint stiffness, orthopedic and hand surgeons recommend early motion for most finger joint sprains
- Use to treat sprains and minor fractures of the proximal interphalangeal joint and stable minor fractures
- Convenient, cost effective method of “buddy splinting%XE2%X80? without messy adhesive tape
- Multi-pack contains one each of six sizes, based on circumference measurement of injured finger or toe at PIP joint
- Sizes included in pack: Size 1 (<2-1/4 inch), Size 2 (2-1/4 to 2-1/2 inch), Size 3 (2-1/2 to 2-3/4 inch), Size 4 (2-3/4 to 3 inch), Size 5 (3 to 3-1/4 inch), and Size 6 (3-1/4 to 3-1/2 inch)
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.