- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Vegetable-Source Omega-3
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%*|
|Flax Seed Oil (Linum usitatissimum)||1000 mg||**|
|ALA (Alpha Linolenic Acid)||500 mg||**|
|Linoleic Acid||120 mg||**|
|Oleic Acid||140 mg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
** Daily Value (DV) Not Established.
Gelatin, Glycerin, Water.
No yeast, wheat, Corn, milk, egg, soy, glutens, artificial colors or flavors, added sugar, starch or preservatives.
Take 1 softgel, two to three times daily, with a meal.
Flax Seeds used in this oil are grown without the use of pesticides or herbicides
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition or are taking prescription drugs or are pregnant or lactating.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More