Temporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: nasal congestion; itchy nose; runny nose; itchy, watery eyes; sneezing. For symptoms triggered by allergens like pollen, mold, dust or pet dander. Full prescription strength. Non-drowsy. 120 metered sprays. You may start to feel relief the first day and full effect after several days of regular, once-a-day use. Product Benefits
Active Ingredients: In Each Spray
||Amount Per Serving
Fluticasone Propionate (Glucocorticoid)
Benzalkonium Chloride; Dextrose; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Phenylethyl
Alcohol; Polysorbate 80; Purified Water; Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose.|
Read the Quick Start Guide for how to: prime the bottle, use the spray, clean the spray nozzle. Shake gently before each use. Use this product only once a day. Do not use more than directed. Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Week 1 - use 2 sprays in each nostril once daily. Week 2 through 6 months - use 1 or 2 sprays in each nostril once daily, as needed to treat your symptoms. After 6 months of daily use - ask your doctor if you can keep using. Children 4 to 11 years of age: The growth rate of some children may be slower while using this product. Children should use for the shortest amount of time necessary to achieve symptom relief. Talk to your child's doctor if your child needs to use the spray for longer than two months a year. An adult should supervise use. Use 1 spray in each nostril once daily. Children under 4 years of age: Do not use. Store between 4 degrees and 30 degrees C (39 degrees and 86 degrees F). Special Note
Only for use in the nose. Do not spray into your eyes or mouth. Do not use: in children under 4 years of age; to treat asthma; if you have an injury or surgery to your nose that is not fully healed; if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of the ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have or had glaucoma or cataracts. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking: medicine for HIV infection (such as ritonavir); a steroid medicine for asthma, allergies or skin rash; ketoconazole pills (medicine for fungal infection). When using this product: the growth rate of some children may be slower; stinging or sneezing may occur for a few seconds right after use; do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs; remember to tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including this one. Stop use and ask a doctor if: you have, or come into contact with someone who has, chicken pox, measles or tuberculosis; your symptoms do not get better within days of starting use or you get new symptoms such as severe facial pain or thick nasal discharge. You may have something more than allergies, such as an infection; you get a constant whistling sound from your nose. This may be a sign of damage inside your nose; you get an allergic reaction to this product. Seek medical help right away; you get new changes to your vision that develop after starting this product; you have severe or frequent nosebleeds. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Tamper-Evident features for your protection. The product is packaged in a sealed plastic container. Under the cap and nozzle, each bottle has an aluminum seal around bottle neck. Do not use if any of these features are torn or damaged. Disclaimers:
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Shipping Carriers & Transit Time
- HerbsPro.com ships from (Mon - Fri) 9 AM to 6 PM PST except for weekends and national holidays.Most of our orders are shipped within 3-4 business days.
- HerbsPro.com ships from multiple West & East Coast Warehouses in California and Maryland.
- While we endeavor to make every effort to ensure that accurate shipping estimates are provided on the website, we make no warranty that all items will definitely arrive within said time.
- DHL/FedEx/ USPS Priority - Arrives within 4 – 7 business days from the date of Shipping.
- Orders are shipped only via USPS for delivery to FPO, APO and P.O. Box.
- Orders are shipped only via USPS for delivery to non 48 contiguous states, for example - Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii.
- We ship all international orders via USPS International. Arrives approximately within 10-14 business days from shipping date, depending on customs clearance at the destination country.
- The final mail delivery is handled by the National Postal Service of the Destination.
Free Shipping Policy
- We offer free shipping for orders weighing less than 2 lbs (packed weight) and order value over $49 within the 48 contiguous states of United States of America. We also offer a discount of an amount of $4.95 for order weighing over 2 lbs (packed weight) and order value over $49, which is deducted from the shipping total
International Shipping Custom Clearance Policy
It is the Customer's responsibility is to obtain any necessary governmental permission and/or documentation for import approval and verify and pay all import charges, including duties, fees, and taxes.
The status of your order is easy to find.
- Check your Email- You are required to enter an email address during Checkout. You will receive emails updates on the status of your order.
- Visit the website- You can log in to your account at www.herbspro.com, where you will be able to view your order history, including tracking information on the left-hand side of your screen.
- If you cannot trace your order, please contact us by phone at 510-324-2900 (Mon - Fri), 9 AM to 6 PM PST; one of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unfortunately, items may be delayed for a variety of reasons beyond our control.
- If some part of your order is out of stock for an extended period, we will split the order and ship the in-stock products without delay while placing the remaining item/s on back-order.
- Depending on the availability, we will either ship the back-ordered item/s when available at no extra shipping cost or cancel that item off your order, and you may reorder it again at a later date. Customers will be notified via email for every action that is taken.
Probiotics Shipping Instructions|Cold-Pack Service
- Probiotics are kept refrigerated to ensure their maximum freshness. We ship probiotic products in an iced Styrofoam package.
- We use expedited domestic shipping methods to ship this product. We might hold your order and ship it on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday to use FedEx 3 day Air to deliver the package.
- We do not ship on Thursday/Friday to ensure that your order is not lying in a hot shipping carrier warehouse during weekends.
- International orders are not shipped in the Styrofoam package.
All your orders are secure now, you can buy order protection while placing the order on Herbspro.com, Its an additional item at checkout. There’s no extra application process or forms to fill out, customers just checkout and are instantly protected against items.
- Delivered Not Received
- Damaged Item
- Lost in Transit
- Wrong Item
If one of these issues has occurred please submit a claim on orderprotection.com
We highly recommend that you purchase the orderprotection.Com shipping insurance. If your order is lost, stolen, damaged in transit, or the wrong item has been sent and you did not purchase the insurance you will be refunded in the form of store credit minus the shipping cost or we can send a replacement, additional shipping charge may apply.
Returns & Refund Policy
HerbsPro.com wishes to make your shopping experience with us pleasant and completely satisfactory. To ensure your satisfaction, we offer a "No Questions" 30-day return policy. Please review our Returns policy.
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.