- Graduated Compression
- Speeds Blood Flow by most compression at the ankle
- Helps reduce the formation of blood clots*
- Designed for the post Operative patient
Ingredients: Fiber Content: Nylon 90%; Spandex 10%
Easy-to-follow wear instructions inside package. Fitting Futuro stockings: Measure around the circumference of calf at the widest point to determine size. Measure distance from bend of knee to bottom of heel (in standing position, if possible) to determine length. Care instructions: To ensure stockings last as long as possible, launder after every three days of use. Keep the stockings free from substances like ointments, oils and lanolin which could deteriorate elastic. Machine-wash in warm (not hot) water on gentle cycle using mild detergent. Air dry. Do not bleach, tumble dry, dry clean or iron. Wear: Insert hand into heel pocket of stocking. Turn stocking inside out by grasping center of heel pocket. Position stocking over foot and heel carefully centering heel in heel pocket. Gently pull stocking up and over ankle and calf working up to the final location. Note that the top of the stocking should be about 1 to 2 inches below bottom of kneecap. If any excess material exists, smooth out. Caution: Do not under any circumstances turn down top of stockings.
Anti-embolism stockings may not be recommended for patients with the following (always consult your physician): Any leg condition in which stockings would interfere, such as: Dermatitis (skin problems), Gangrene, Vein ligation (leg surgery), Recent skin graft; Severe vascular diseases, such as Arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), that cause poor circulation to the leg; Massive edema (swelling) of the legs, or pulmonary edema (fluid in the lungs) from congestive heart failure; Extreme deformity of the leg. Proper sizing and application must be assured. These stockings are only to be worn on the advice of your doctor and for the time period recommended. If discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult your physician.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More