Hair Skin & Nail Support 60 caps By Gaia Herbs
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Enhances Outer Beauty
- Plant Intelligence
Naturally occurring growth nutrients,Horsetail, Gotu kola & Nettle leaf,Herbal antioxidants,Triphala & Astaxanthan.
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 CapsulesServings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per 2 Capsules||% Daily Value|
|Total Alcohol Free Extracts:||1,242 mg||†|
Proprietary Synergistic Extract Blend:
Triphala fruit * (Emblica officinalis, Terminalia bellerica, Terminalia chebula), Horsetail aerial parts + (Equisetum arvense), Burdock root * (Arctium lappa), Alfalfa aerial parts * (Medicago sativa), Gotu Kola leaf * (Centella asiatica), Nettle leaf * (Urtica dioica), Astaxanthin
|† Daily Value not established.|
* = Certified Organic Ingredient.
+ = Ecologically Harvested.
Vegetable glycerin, capsule (vegetable cellulose).
Each 2 capsules contain 3,370 mg dry herb equivalent.
Take 2 capsules 2 times daily after meals.
Not to be used during pregnancy, or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs please consult with your doctor before using this product. Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label. Safety sealed for your protection. Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool dry place. Natural separation may occur. This does not affect product quality.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More