- 50 Peaceful Nights
- Clinically Proven Formula
- Containing a Blend of Natural Essential Oils
- Fresh New Taste
- Long Lasting Effective Relief from Snoring
Aqua, Polysorbate 20, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf (Pine Needle) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil. Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum Oil, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Oil, Citric Acid, Sucralose.
- Apply nightly after brushing your teeth.
- Tilt your head backwards and spray 3 times to the back of the throat.
- Spray up to 3 more times if required.
- For best results do not eat and drink after use.
Do not use if box seal is open or has been tampered with.
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children. If you suffer from epilepsy, allergies, are pregnant, using medicines or other homeopathic remedies or are unsure about using the product speak to your doctor before use. Helps Stop Snoring is not a cure for Sleep Apnea. Keep away from eyes. Not suitable for asthmatics. Keep out of direct sunlight.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.