Herbal Expectorant Cough Syrup Cherry flavor, 8.8 OZ By Naturade
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Helps Clear Bronchial Passages and Relieve Mucus Buildup
- Herbal Expectorant
- With Guaifenesin & Soothing Natural Herbs
|Active Ingredient (in each 15 ml tablespoonful)||Purpose|
|Guaifenesin 150 mg||Expectorant|
|Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, black cherry syrup (fructose, natural flavor), citric acid, cocillana bark extract, euphorbia extract, fructose, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, glycerin, grape skin extract, honey, horehound extract, potassium sorbate, purified water, red clover extract, rose hips extract, senega root extract, sodium benzoate, wild cherry bark extract, wild lettuce extract|
|Do not exceed 6 doses in a 24 hour period|
|Adults and children 12 years and over:||2 tablespoonfuls every 4 hours|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age:||1 tablespoonful every 4 hours|
|Children under 6 years of age:||Ask a doctor|
Tamper-Evident: Do not use if the imprinted seal around the neck of the bottle or the inner foil seal beneath the cap of the bottle is broken or missing.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A cough that last or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be a signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Note: Natural color will fade slowly over time.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More