Herbatint Permanent Light Chestnut (5n) 4.56 Oz By Herbatint
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- 100% Grey Cover
- For one or two applications
- More Conditioning Lasting Color
- More Intense Shining Colors
- No Ammonia
- No Paraben
- Quality and Tradition With A New Look
- With Aloe Vera
Herbatint Haircolor Gel: laureth-5, propylene glycol, water, peg-2 oleamine, ethanolamine, walnut extract, rhubarb extract, cinchona extract, aloe extract, meadowfoam extract, birch extract, cetrimonium chloride, echinacea angustifolia extract, hamamelis virginiana extarct, sodium sulfite, ascorbic acid, tetrasodium edta, resorcinol, m-o-p aminophenol, 2 amino 3 hydroxypiridine, m-p phenylenediamine, Glycol Developer: water, hydrogen peroxide, etidronic acid, cetrimonium chloride, Royal Cream conditioner: water, mallow extracts, rosemary extract, behentrimonium chloride, wheat bran lipids, fragrance.
Please read directions carefully before applying.
Your hair must be dry and unwashed!
1) Using a plastic or a glass container, combine equal and sufficient amounts of Herbatint gel and the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain for future use.
2) Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st Case: Previously Colored Hair
3) Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
4) Then apply the remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes. (total processing time: 40 minutes).
2nd Case: Uncolored Hair
3) Apply the mixture through the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush as supplied in a Herbatint application Kit. Discard any unused mixture.
4) Leave to process for 40 minutes.
During processing, the color of the product may differ from your target color, this is quite common and doesn't have any effect on the final color.
5) Once processed rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear.
6) Shampoo your hair, using preferably a shampoo form the Herbavita range for best results, rinse and towel dry.
7) Apply the Royal Cream Conditioner, leave for 5 minutes, rinse again and style your hair as usual.
Free sample Royal Cream 15 ml/ 0,5 Fl. Oz.
Herbatint Herbal Haircolor Gel Permanent. Light Golden Blonde, Covers gray hair. 30 shades to choose from, covers your gray hair naturally, You can select a shade close to your natural haircolor, but you can also lighten or darken while perfectly covering your gray hair. Gentle and easy to use herbatint, gel formula is easy to apply and gentle for your hair. This package contains: 1 Herbatint Haircolor Gel (60ml. 2fl. oz.), 1 Glycol Developer (60ml. 2fl. oz.), 1 Sample of either Royal Cream or shampoo 1/3 fl. oz. - 10ml., 1 Pair of gloves, 1 Instruction Leaflet. Covers white hair from the first application.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test, according to accompanying instructions, should be made prior to each application. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Avoid contact with eyes. Should mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with cool water.
Allergy Test: Wash an area of skin about the size of a dime inside your elbow. Pat dry and apply a few drops of mixture of Herbatint color and Glycol Developer. Leave uncovered and undisturbed for 48 hours. Do not use this product if any burning, itching or abnormal reactions occurs in or around the test area.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
My hair is black and I've always wanted to color it differently but I was too scared to do so because of all the bad things I hear about people reacting negatively to the chemicals. So I tried and do some research and knowing that most, if not all, of the products here in herbs pro is mostly herbs based, I searched for a hair coloring product. And then I found this Herbatint Permanent Light Chestnut hair color. So I did the skin test part and I was surprised that I didn't have any negative reaction to it. So finally I was able to color my hair. I am so happy and thanks to you Herbatint.
I was looking for a hair coloring product that I can use on my teenage daughter. She really wants to color her hair and I don't want her to do it on her own. I know how hair coloring, when done incorrectly, could do bad things to your skin and to your hair. I checked herbs pro, because I've had good experiences with their products, and I was able to find this Herbatint Permanent Light Chestnut hair coloring product. I bought one and had it tested on my daughter's skin. She didn't have any allergic reaction to it and so I went ahead and color her hair. She is so happy, and well I am too, because her hair looks great and it is not dry at all. The color is so vibrant too. Thanks for another great product herbs pro.
I was looking for a hair coloring product that doesn't have too much chemical which I know would kill my hair. So, of course, one of the things that I don't want present is ammonia. I have always been a satisfied herbs pro customer and so I decided to check if they have hair coloring products and to my surprise, they do have some. I bought this light chestnut color and did the skin test as soon as I received it. Good thing that I don't have any allergies to it. I like how my hair really turned out to be the color that is on the packaging. I'm a blonde by the way. And it doesn't look and feel too dry.
My friend recommended this Herbatint Permanent Light Chestnut to me since I told her that I want to color my hair chestnut. She has the same hair color and we are actually like a squad. I went and bought one and I am so happy with the results. It is affordable and didn't make my hair dry. It's vibrant and it doesn't wash off when I shower. I highly recommend this product and I do hope that you will enjoy using it as much as I did. We are all planning to change our hair color next month and we will sure be checking out this website again for another hair coloring product. Hopefully Herbatint will have more color options. Kudos Herbatint and Herbs Pro. We are definitely one of your most satisfied customers.