Highly Concentrated Cranberry with Probiotic 60 Tabs By Mason
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Dietary Supplement
- Helps Maintain a Healthy Urinary Tract*
- All Natural
- Supports Immune & Intestinal Health*
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||30 mg||50%|
|Calcium (Di Calcium Phosphate)||80 mg||8%|
|Cranberry from 120 mg of 4:1 fruit concentrate (Vaccinium macrocarpon)||480 mg||**|
|Cranberry fruit (Vaccinium macrocarpon)||20 mg||**|
|Bacillus Coagulans||100 million CFU||**|
**Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, stearic
acid, magnesium stearate, croscarmellose sodium, silica.
No Added: Starch, yeast, dairy, fish, egg, fragrance, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, animal products and crustacean/shellfish.
Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have hypercalcemia, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. This product may contain soy, gluten, wheat, tree nuts and peanuts. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry, controlled room environment.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More