Hyper-Hypothermia Pad Maxi-Therm Lite Single Patient Use 17.25 X 22 Inch 10 Count by Cincinnati Sub-Zero
- These pads are soft, lightweight, and remain pliable at their coldest temperatures
- Effective heat therapy, uniform distribution of water temperature is utilized for consistent and even conductive heating rates
- The flow pattern allows the pad to be filled while a patient is in place
- The new white material provides a cleaner feel, and in todays hospitals where Hospital Acquired Infections are an important issue, having a white blanket helps notify the caregiver when the blanket is soiled and needs to be changed
- Easy-to-use quick connectors and shut-off clamps make set up and disposal a "snap"
- Reusable connecting hoses have self-sealing connectors that prevent water from draining from the unit when not in use
- For use with Blanketrol III and Banketrol II Hyper-Hypothermia systems for patient temerature management
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More