- Clinically Proven To Reduce Plaque Up To 48% More Effectively
Two replacement brush heads
To Replace Brush Heads
- Hold handle tightly and pull off brush head.
- Snap new brush into place over metal stem.
Dentists recommend replacement of brush heads every 3 months or when the bristles begin to splay.
How to Use:
- With a wet palm or any finger, lightly touch the metal band. Then brush normally.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More