- 18 mg Elemental Iron in Gastric Protection Complex
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Gentle, Non-constipating
- Supports Oxygen Transport
Supports Oxygen Transport. IronSorb™ is a very stable product, and its color naturally ranges from tan to dark powder (granules). Iron is an essential trace mineral required as a component of hemoglobin and myoglobin for transport of oxygen to tissues. Supplemental iron is essential during pregnancy and for many teenage males and females.
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 CapsuleServing Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Capsule||% DV|
|Iron (elemental) (as iron protein succinylate)||18 mg||100%|
Cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide. Capsule consists of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
Contains: Milk (casein).
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Take 1 capsule per day with a meal or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
Contains: Milk (casein). No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nut
Note: IronSorb is a very stable product, and its color naturally ranges from tan to dark powder (granules).
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, or trying to conceive, under the age of 18, an adult male, a post-menopausal female, or taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under the age of six. In case of an accidental overdose call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More