- With Clinically Documented Strains
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- 6 Beneficial Probiotic Strains
- 3.4 Billion Per Capsule
- Probiotic Supplement
- Jarrow Formulas Puts the "Pro" in Probiotics
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 CapsuleServings per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Probiotic Blend||3.4 Billion Viable Cells||*|
|Composed of the following strains:
B. longum BB536
L. acidophilus La-14
B. lactis Bl-04
L. rhamnosus R0011
L. casei R0215
L. plantarum R1012
|* Daily Value not established.|
|Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, tapioca starch, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), vitamin C and calcium phosphate. Capsule consists of gelatin.|
Take 1 capsule up to 3 times per day during or shortly after a meal. For infants and children, open capsules and mix contents with water, unheated liquids such as fruit juices, or foods. Or take as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
This item is kept refrigerated to ensure its maximum freshness. We ship this item in an iced Styrofoam package. We recommend that you use expedited shipping methods to ship this product. We might hold your order and ship it on Mondays if the order is placed towards the end of the week in order to ensure that the order is delivered to your house within the week instead of lying at a hot warehouse during weekends. We are unable to ship this product in an iced Styrofoam package for destinations outside of the United States.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Note: Color of product naturally varies from white to tan.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More