Joint Response 120 Tabs By Source Naturals
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Promotes Joint Flexibility
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 TabletsServings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||100 mg||170%|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum chelate)||110 mcg||150%|
|MSM (methylsulfonylmethane [OptiMSM])||1.125 mg||†|
|Glucosamine (as glucosamine sulfate KCI & N-acetyl glucosamine)||750 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established|
Sorbitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate
Contains shellfish (shrimp and crab).
Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
2 tablets twice daily, preferably with breakfast and dinner
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, or regularly taking any drug such as acetaminophen, warfarin, or heparin, consult your health care professional before taking this product.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More